« Home | Want to Earn Money? » | Happy Birthday Sue Ann » | 'zai jian' 2006 & Life Camp! 2007 'ni hao' ! » | A day Aft4 Christmas, A day b4 Camp » | Random Stuff..Enjoy! » | Up and blogging once again! »

20 Days after the reopening of SCHOOL

And I’m already feeling bored…RESTLESS!!

My daily routine revolves getting up at 6.30 in the morning for school. Studying studying studying in school and of course having fun whenever an opportunity for mischief arises…. Tuitions in the afternoon or if none, my sweet afternoon nap will rule the whole afternoon. At night it’s TV time before going to study up in my room on my bed (which is a nice thing to do because it makes me very very sleepy ) ^^

Well, these for now IS my life from Mondays – Fridays. Saturdays and Sundays are relaxing and enjoyable because there’s YA and Church and Club! And some outs once a while. I might not be blogging so frequently now because Form 5 is getting so busy…

1. I’ll have to study for SPM and the monthly EXAMS
2. I’ll have to buck up my ping pong skills because Mess’s coming!
3. Being worship co for CF isn’t easy when everyone keeps refusing to worship lead
4. Being a member in the school’s Persada team seems like hard work, but lucky me, I’m in the Marketing Department which is said to have the least job xD
5. I’ll be carrying lots of money! 2 treasurer posts (for Badminton and Rumah Ungu). Nyehehheeh, just one more treasurer post to beat Feli’s record of 3 treasurer posts.
6. As if sitting for SPM isn’t tough enough, my parents are forcing me to take SAT... my goodness...
7. Youth United gatherings are now monthly! Praise the LORD!
8. Avoiding getting my hair cut in school seems to be getting HARDER and HARDER, I guess I’ll really have to shave BOTAK if things gets desperate ^^
9. (My list can go on and on, but nah, no point in writing them out. I better get them done now!)


THis is Carl , the German dude in my class. lol jz jk.

So take care everyone. My afternoon nap awaits me...Ciaoz!